How to get the the (modulus) of the screened e-h Coulomb attraction in momentum space

Post here any question you encounter when running the scripts of the yambo-py suite. Post here problem strictly to the python interface as problem coming from the yambo runs should go in the appropriate subforum.

Moderators: palful, amolina, mbonacci

zyylucky

How to get the the (modulus) of the screened e-h Coulomb attraction in momentum space

Post by zyylucky » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:50 am

Dear amolina:
I know that the BSE kernel from the link:https://www.yambo-code.eu/wiki/index.ph ... ter_kernel,when I see that article:"Evidence of ideal excitonic insulator in bulk MoS2 under pressure"
When I saw the eighth formula of this article, about the construction of the W matrix, I had an idea whether I could get this W directly from yambo, which is the shielded Coulomb potential in the momentum space. I knew that running em1sdb.py, in the file, I can get the bare Coulomb potential and the static dielectric function.,Can I get this W by multiplying the two(I mean that the bare Coulomb potential and the static dielectric function)?
Or is there a more reasonable way for me to get W,for example, use yambopy to get the W matrix because I want to further analyze the physical meaning.
I would be very grateful if you could help me
Best wishes!
Yuan Yu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.